Do you feel God’s call to serve? Internships are a great way to get started.
Our internship program is intended use how God has uniquely called and gifted you in effort to reach the lost, train up disciples, and further the kingdom work being done by missionaries on the field. Our internships have broad opportunities for service, and whatever the task may be, each opportunity will be a chance to grow closer to God, strengthen your faith, see God in a new way, and humbly serve alongside those in full-time ministry.
- Each intern must be at least 18 years of age or older (Preferential approval will be given to bilingual-Spanish applicants)
- A $100 deposit must be submitted with you application for the process to begin
- Current passport must not expire prior to the end of your internship
- Completed application must be received at minimum of three months prior to your departure date
SCORE offers internships to the following countries:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
SCORE Domestic offers internships serving in the summer months of June through August.
- Chattanooga, TN
- Syracuse, NY
One last thing to know before entering our internship program is to be flexible. New challenges, new rewards, and new opportunities to grow will be plentiful, but they might not always be packaged the way you think they will be.
Policies Regarding International Internships
- 1st year interns may serve for a maximum of one month.
- Returning interns may stay for an extended length of time based on the needs of SCORE International.
- There is always a need for translators, so bi-lingual applicants may receive special preference.
- Interns must be high school graduates in order to be considered.
Must also be US citizens.
Each intern is responsible to raise support to cover expenses, salary (allowance) and/or fees required for educational credit. The cost for a SCORE Internship includes meals, lodging, transportation while on the field and any additional fees related to the ministry with SCORE.
Cost Per Person-International
The cost does NOT include International airfare. Each intern will be responsible for getting their own airline tickets.
- 1 Month – $1,795
- 2 Months – $2,595
- 3 Months – $3,525
- 4 Months – $4,350
- 5 Months – $5,225
- 6 Months – $6,075
- 9 Months – $8,470
- 10 Months – $9,555
- 11 Months – $10,441
- 12 Months – $11,255
- 13+ Months – Call SCORE International for pricing
Cost per person – Domestic
- Total $400 week