Do you feel God’s call to serve? Internships are a great way to get started.
SCORE offers internships to the following countries:
• Costa Rica
• Dominican Republic
SCORE Domestic offers internships serving in the summer months of June through August.
• West Virginia
• North Carolina
If you would like more information, please complete our Internship Interest Form.
Policies regarding International Internships
• 1st year interns may serve for a maximum of one month.
• Returning interns may stay for an extended length of time based on the needs of SCORE International.
• There is always a need for translators, so bi-lingual applicants may receive special preference.
• Interns must be high school graduates in order to be considered.
Each intern is responsible to raise support to cover expenses, salary (allowance) and/or fees required for educational credit. The cost for a SCORE Internship includes meals, lodging, transportation while on the field and any additional fees related to the ministry with SCORE.
Cost per person – International
The cost does NOT include International airfare. Each intern will be responsible for getting their own airline tickets.
- 1 Month – $1,795
- 2 Months – $2,595
- 3 Months – $3,525
- 4 Months – $4,350
- 5 Months – $5,225
- 6 Months – $6,075
- 9 Months – $8,470
- 10 Months – $9,555
- 11 Months – $10,441
- 12 Months – $11,255
- 13+ Months – Call SCORE International for pricing
Cost per person – Domestic
- $50 weekly for gas
- $110 weekly for food
- $200 weekly for lodging
- $15 weekly for miscellaneous expenses
- $25 weekly for SCORE (overhead expenses)
TOTAL $400 week