GAP Year Directors
At the age of eight I moved with my family from Pennsylvania to Costa Rica, and eight months later to Panama. At age 14 we moved back to Costa Rica where my parents ran missions teams that came from the United States. I returned to Pennsylvania to attend Lancaster Bible College in 1992. While in college I served as a volunteer youth leader in my local church, and I also worked as the director of a youth center for about a year and a half. After that I did a discipleship internship in my home church for 2 year. In 1997 I became a full time area missionary with a para church ministry. Two families and I started a ministry to public high school kids called “Youth Link.” After about 6 years of Youth Link I became the director and continued with the ministry until turning it over to other leaders in 2010. In August of 2010 My family and I moved to Costa Rica to serve as the directors of the GAP program.
- Graduated from Lancaster Bible College in 1997 with a degree in Bible/Christian. Education with a Youth Ministry emphasis.
- Married Tina in 2000.
- Taught an undergraduate class called “Discipling Youth” at Lancaster Bible college for 4 years.
- Helped to develop the youth ministry area of the Institute of Biblical Enrichment (A non-credit program of Lancaster Bible Colleges.)
- Graduated from Lancaster Bible and Graduate School in 2009 with a degree in Leadership Studies in Ministry.
- Have 3 boys and 1 girl Elijah, Brayden, Jamin, and Summer.