Dates: June 12-17, 2017
Cost is $80 per person / night
Cost includes: trip coordinator, lodging, meals, and mission assignment
Eutaw, AL Quick Facts
Eutaw is located in Green County, AL, one of the poorest counties in Alabama. SCORE has made a long-term commitment to bring hope and encouragement to the people in Eutaw by serving the physical and spiritual needs of the community.
Opportunities for Ministry
• Sports Camps/Clinics
• General repairs and clean up around Eutaw
• Block party / festival activities (face painting, music, games, crafts)
• Evangelistic Outreach
• Teach financial planning, parenting, marriage counseling.
• Most of all, we need you to go and share the love of Christ and bring hope to a community that desperately needs it. JUST GO!
For more information contact:
Director of Appalachian Missions
What is included in the cost?
• Field Staff
• Meals – Breakfast is served each morning. To-Go lunches are provided Monday – Thursday. No evening meals are provided, except in Appalachia & Eutaw, AL.
• Group Interaction – Large group meetings include orientation, and two additional worship and devotion sessions.
• Ministry Set-up – Our office staff works with you to assess your group’s ability and ministry goals to match you with a mission project or multiple projects.
What is NOT included in the cost?
• Transportation – to and from, and local
• Group insurance
• Group discipline
• Ministry materials for project (VBS Curriculum, Construction Materials, Tools, etc)
What size group can participate?
• Any size mission team may participate! We have groups from 10 people up to 250 people.
• Our average group size is 20 people. Some ministry sites may have group size limitations.
Will our group be split up?
• Your mission team will serve together on a mission project.
• Groups typically are not mixed together for work projects.
• Larger groups may split into smaller teams to work on multiple projects.
Do you have staff on site?
• All regularly scheduled mission trips will have on-site SCORE Staff to oversee the general workings of the week.
• Duties of the SCORE Staff include visiting the mission sites, leading worship meetings, ministering to the groups, and assisting you with any problems that may arise.
• Each group is assigned to work with a ministry contact at each work location.
Do you worship services during the week?
• Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings we have large group worship and sharing time.
• Groups are encouraged to have their own devotion/quiet time each morning.
Who do you partner with?
• Local churches
• Church Planters
• Homeless Shelters
• Outreach ministries
• Baptist Associations
• Local Housing Agencies
• Salvation Army
• Relief Ministries