Position: GAP Program and Sports Trip Administrative Assistant
Location: SCORE Home Office – Chattanooga, TN
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm: Monday-Friday
GAP Administrative Assistant tasks:
- Creating all GAP Managed Missions accounts, processing all general GAP information for each country, updating GAP preparation packets, calendars, FQA, and other forms for directors.
- Corresponding with GAP interest requests. Provide program details and answer questions as individuals consider the program.
- Prepare invoices for GAP students, interns, visitors etc.
- Schedule automatic reminder emails to class about updates, deadlines, tasks to be completed. Email directly or call students and parents about payments or overdue tasks.
- Process applications, manage past and present students/interns/student life coordinators/gap visitors trip accounts and fundraising campaigns.
- Keep records on reminders sent and exceptions made for students in regards to payment deadlines, special requests, etc.
- Send updated excel status report to GAP directors upon request.
- Process GAP related reimbursements.
- Process overage disbursements for travelers or GAP students according to policy guidelines
- Mail GAP transcripts upon request
- Order Insurance for GAP students, GAP Interns, GAP Staff, and GAP visitors
- Update GAP related paperwork, information, calendars etc.
Sports Trips Administrative Assistant overview:
- Create trip accounts, process trip information, compile contracts, manage sport trip account & traveler’s accounts in all systems.
- Insure trip confirmations are sent; information and paperwork are received and uploaded to accounts for field directors.
- Answer questions about trip application processes, trip paperwork, Managed Missions access, etc.
- Process trip related reimbursements.
- Trip Payment collections
- Process approved refunds; update donor and/or traveler accounts in all systems.
- Order insurance in timely fashion for all International Sports Teams.
Apparel Inventory Management:
- Order uniforms, bags, hats, shirts, etc. for Sports Teams, Domestic Teams, and specialty orders for staff.
- Main liaison between SCORE departments and the apparel vender.
- Communicate with vender about order details and schedule delivery time.
- Maintain inventory stock level
- Transport and ship uniforms
- Manage vender invoices for accuracy and payment
- Answer inbound calls
- Process over the phone transactions
- Provide donor information services regarding payments and account balances
- Provide customer service for Managed Missions related questions – login/application issues, etc.