“To glorify God through missions in obedience to the Great Commission.”
Matt. 28:19-20, 1 Peter 4:7-11
“To give every man, woman, and child where the ministry serves multiple opportunities
to hear, see, and respond to the Gospel of Jesus Christ through Gospel saturation, and true discipleship (disciples making disciples).”
Evangelize the Lost
Engage People in Missions
Express the Gospel
SCORE International was founded in 1984 by Ron Bishop. Ron was the former head basketball coach at Tennessee Temple University in Chattanooga, where he led the Crusaders to 4 national championships during his 10 year coaching career. The Lord called him to step away from coaching to start a ministry that would have a world-wide impact. While SCORE began as a sports ministry that solely focused on short-term
mission trips, it soon expanded to a global missions organization. Mr. Bishop served as the Executive Director of SCORE from 1984 until 2011. His heart, passion, and vision led SCORE through many phases of growth and change. During his tenure, SCORE not only took tens of thousands of people on short-term mission trips, but they also began adding career missionaries in domestic and international locations. Ron Bishop set the ministry up for great success and his legacy continues to impact lives. Ron passed from this life to his eternal home with his Lord and Savior in June of 2014.
Today, SCORE International is a full-service mission organization that is impacting lives all around the world. SCORE’s current Executive Director, John Zeller, has been serving in his role since 2011. John has helped SCORE to grow its efforts in long-term, sustainable ministries such as church planting, discipleship, anti-human trafficking, medical outreaches, orphan care, clean water initiatives, and much more. The number of families serving as career missionaries with SCORE has grown tremendously over the least 10 years, with new families being added regularly. Meanwhile, SCORE continues to have a major impact by partnering with churches, schools, athletic teams, and others through short-term mission trips. On average, SCORE takes 6,000 people on short-term mission trips each year. These short-term trips partner with our long-term missionaries and ministries to create relationships that point toward Jesus. As we look to the future, it is our prayer that SCORE will continue to impact lives through missions. Our desire is to reach the nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to see disciples being multiplied for His glory.
Our vision has spread to many other ministries that sprouted from SCORE’s foundation. Those ministries include:
SCORE International es un ministerio para exponer a gente a las misiones a corto plazo.
El propósito de SCORE International es evangelizar, animar a misioneros, y equipar a participantes para hacer el trabajo de misiones extranjeras.
Nuestra meta es producir a misioneros de la carrera y/o crear mayores sociedades entre las iglesias locales en los E.E.U.U. y los misioneros extranjeros.
Home Office Employment Opportunities
No opportunities at this time.
- The verbal, plenary inspiration and inerrancy of the Scriptures
- God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
- The deity, virgin birth and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Man is born in sin and needs spiritual regeneration
- Salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, plus nothing, minus nothing
- The everlasting, conscious blessedness of the saved in Heaven and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost in Hell
- Saved people have a mandate from God to share the Gospel with the lost and seek to win them to Christ
- The personal, visible, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ
- The authority of the local church as the institution ordained by God to evangelize the world and disciple Christians
- Ecclesiastical separation as well as personal separation from the world so as to maintain a pure testimony
- Salvation is eternally secured by the finished work of Christ and the cross and by His intercessory work at the right hand of God
- Creemos en la inspiración verbal, plenaria y en la infalibilidad de las Escrituras.
- Creemos en Dios Padre, Dios Hijo, y Dios Espíritu Santo.
- Creemos en la deidad, nacimiento virginal, y resurrección corporal de Jesucristo.
- Creemos que el hombre nace en pecado y necesita de regeneración espiritual.
- Creemos en la salvación por la gracia mediante la fe en la sangre derramada de Jesucristo, nada más, nada menos.
- Creemos en la eterna, consciente de la bienaventuranza guardado en el cielo y la eterna, el castigo consiente de la perdida en el infierno.
- Creemos que las personas tienen un mandato de Dios para compartir el Evangelio con los perdidos y tratar de ganarles para Cristo.
- Creemos en el retorno personal, visible, y premilenial de Jesucristo.
- Creemos en la autoridad de la iglesia local como la institución ordenado por Dios para evangelizar el mundo y disipular los cristianos.
- Creemos en la separación eclesiástica, así como la separación personal del mundo a fin de mantener un testimonio puro.
- Creemos que la salvación es eternamente garantizada por la obra terminada de Cristo en la cruz y por su labor intercesora a la diestra de Dios.